Hi, my name is Tonyp8691! Advice on NI Contributions — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Tonyp8691! Advice on NI Contributions

Tonyp8691 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm looking for some advice .I have a full years gap in my ni contributions  2012-2013.
Employed at the time my employer has not paid my ni contributions  any advice would be helpful thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.