Hi & check in — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi & check in

Options
66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,745 Disability Gamechanger

Sorry for being away, I had a wobble several weeks ago and needed a break from here and from other websites because things were not good at all at home. However they are improving now, it is not perfect but better. For now I don’t expect to post loads, but I am posting a little on other forums and that is enjoyable, so can’t forget this website.  :)

I appreciate all the positive messages and wishes for getting better that I received. I was overwhelmed by how many nice messages I got. They also helped to buck me up when things were not good.

Also, I have new medication which is helping with one of my main health problems. As with above it’s not a perfect cure, but it is a slight improvement. I have been looking for something for 15 years and tried around 15 medications, many of which were powerful with nasty side effects. I do wonder why this one was not prescribed 15 years ago but regardless I am glad to have it now. As a bonus this one has only minor side effects.  :)

I am hoping that all of my friends here are well at the moment, at least as well as can be health-wise. Also that everyone is keeping warm and full up, and staying safe from the snow!  :)

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.