If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Finally Had My Decision Via A Text!!!!!

Options
Sostressedaboutthis
Sostressedaboutthis Community member Posts: 15 Connected
Good morning everyone,

I’m just posting this for anybody out there still going through the pip process, as I have suffered so much anxiety about it and I have found it incredibly hard to get through.

So thought hopefully it may help someone else, my experience of applying for pip was so different to anything I had previously experienced.
I never submitted a form in the end as they said after I had the assessment it would not be needed.
My assessment was nothing like I expected although it was a big 3.5 hours long 😞 
The lady was actually lovely & so understanding so please try not to worry if your about to have yours it’s honestly not that bad.

A few weeks later & I received a text message to say I have been awarded pip 😊
Wasn’t aware they do this so if you get a text then it is genuinely from pip.

I have called up and after a 2hour Wait I found out I have been awarded enhanced on both mob & care 😊🎉

Im still in shock but just wanted to say to those struggling to get through it that it honestly hasn’t been as bad as I feared so please try not to worry. And be aware that pip are trying to change up how they do things to speed it up I think and so the process may be a little different to what you expect but just hold on tight, stay the course and there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for you too.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for answering all the questions I had and the support I received x x x 

Comments

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.