Me? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Me?

Options
Avabella
Avabella Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Maybe its me having a bad day or because of my MH,  Im new and having trouble understanding the layout of this site,   im finding it difficult to navigate and am now more anxious than ever,

Comments

• matt360
    matt360 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    hello, How are you today?
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey I made a few boo boos at first. If you just want a chat come to the coffee lounge 
    I really hope to see you there 
  • JBS2022
    JBS2022 Scope Member Posts: 2,075 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Avabella said:
    Maybe its me having a bad day or because of my MH,  Im new and having trouble understanding the layout of this site,   im finding it difficult to navigate and am now more anxious than ever,

I hope you are having better luck navigating the site.
    Life is better in a fishtank  🐟
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Avabella, I'm sorry to hear the layout of the site is causing you a bit of stress. We have some basic guidelines on how to navigate the forum on our community guidelines, but if you have any specific questions about how to do something, I'll be more than happy to answer.

If in doubt, don't worry about where you post something as the community team can always move it to the most relevant place when we spot it. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.