Easter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Easter

Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
@Lvolunteer
Have you red my post from yesterday about my travels.? I use travel back ad to to Nigeria when I was 11 and 12 years old by myself.  I shall see what  Easter brings I could be starting back to work some time in the future. Takecare

Comments

• Alex_Scope
    Alex_Scope Posts: 7,562 Scope online community team
    Hopefully so @Margare93222061, they say Spring is a time for new beginnings, so that sounds fitting!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Margare93222061
    good morning @Teddybear12  The weather here is not good. I hope you are getting better with your husband s help as well.Sooty has been out but soon came back in. I am waiting for my council tax bill that will cheer  me up no end. Take care Margaret 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger

Hey @Margare93222061. Apologies for the delayed response, I am generally only on the community on Sundays at the moment.

It is great to hear from you though! How did you find your travels when you were 11 and 12 years old? Hopefully, Easter will bring you some goodness  :)

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    HI@Lvolunteer
    Good to hear from  you.  My travels were a good experience.  A bit different to the UK.  I went to. Nigeria on s ship from Southampton.   I hope you have a good  Easter take care

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    That does sound like a bit different to the UK @Margare93222061. Really positive to hear your travels were a good experience though. How was your Easter?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    @hi volunteer L
    i am ok thank you my Easter was ok TV was rubbish I hope you are keeping well. I watched Steptoe and  Son the episode where they both go and buy a water bed take care  Margaret 

• L_Volunteer
    TV is rubbish regularly recently, isn't it @Margare93222061? Have you managed to find anything you have been enjoying watching on the TV? 

I am keeping well thank you. I hope you are keeping well too  :)

• Margare93222061
    @LVolunteer
     Hi I watch you tube a lot and  Nexflix .  I watch  the  BBC news and some sports.  Steptoe and. Son  of course. I hope you are keeping well.  Take care of yourself love Margaret 

• L_Volunteer
    Hope you have been enjoying YouTube, Netflix, BBC news and sports. I am well thank you, how are you @Margare93222061:)

• Margare93222061
    @Lvolunteer I hope you are well.  I do miss my friend on the community so I do not come on here as often as I did.I like documentaries on tv things that you can learn from.  I went shopping yesterday  the weather here is a bit dull so I am watching the snooker on tv. Take care of yourself 
     Margaret 
  • Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 15,300 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Margare93222061 I am sorry you miss your friend on the forum. Perhaps you could make friends with someone else. I have read back through some of your posts and see you have a cat called Sooty how is she doing and how are you? Take care.
  • Margare93222061
    @Beaver79
    How. Are you today?   I have a cat called Sooty who keeps me company.   I like to travel that is one of my hobbies I live in  Wales. Take care Margaret 
  • Beaver79
    Hi @Margare93222061 Not too bad thanks. Pretty miserable here today raining and cold.
  • Margare93222061
    Hi @Beaver79
    Lets hope the weather will be better  tomorrow take care  Margaret 
  • Beaver79
    Hi @Margare93222061 Good morning. Heavy rain in the night and dull and grey this morning. Nothing planned for today as tend not to go anywhere on a bank holiday. Enjoy your day. Take care.
  • Margare93222061
    Hi@Beaver79
     I hope you are well today.I have done my washing today.  I am going to watch the snooker today.  The weather here is dry  I have the weather app on my  iPad  take care Margaret 
  • Beaver79
    Good morning @Margare93222061 Weather not decided what it is doing yet bit grey at the moment. Did you enjoy watching the snooker yesterday. Do you have any plans for today? Take care.
  • Margare93222061
    Hi @Beaver79
    Good to hear from you Beaver I have nothing planed for today.  The snooker was really good i go on the net a lot I also like quizzes.  I hope you have a good day take care Margaret 
  • Beaver79
    Good evening @Margare93222061 I hope you are feeling ok. Did you watch the Coronation over the weekend? I went to a Street Party on Saturday afternoon in my Close for a couple of hours. Take care. 
  • Margare93222061
    Good evening @Beaver79  I hope you are keeping well.  I did watch the coronation 
    . I hope you enjoyed your street party it is good to have a get together with everyone.  I am watching  Steptoe and  Son and  Sooty my cat is on.my knee.  Take care of your self Margaret 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.