Help with lawra — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help with lawra

Options
laghzaoui
laghzaoui Community member Posts: 47 Connected
Hi, can someone explain if I will get any money back I know this was asked before but mine is a bit different? I had an assessment on 27.03.23 awarded lcwra today. 12.10.22 I reported a health change  I forgot to submit it not but I still have all my fit most from 12.10.22 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,800 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Was this your first work capability assessment? If so what date do you usually receive your money each month.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • laghzaoui
    Options
    Yes is my first work capability assessment 
    and usually my monthly is 15
    thanks Poppy
  • poppy123456
    Options
    That means your assessment periods are 9th to 8th of every month. This means your waiting period will be Nov to Feb.. LCWRA starts from AP 9th Feb to 8th March and first payment will be 15th March. Up to now they owe you one months LCWRA element.

Any money owed will be paid separately to your usual monthly amount and can often take a few weeks to pay what is owed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • laghzaoui
    Options
    Thank you do you think I will get pay 15 next month?
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You will need to check your statement when you receive it to see if this months LCWRA element is included but it should be.
  • laghzaoui
    Options
    Thank you so much Poppy

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.