Hi, my name is Dolly123! I had a PIP text — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Dolly123! I had a PIP text

Options
Dolly123
Dolly123 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited March 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I wondering if any1 can help I had a txt yesterday of pip saying not yet made a decision,what does this mean all new to me thankyou 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,118 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Dolly123 - & welcome to the community. These are just standard texts meaning as it says that a decision hasn't yet been made (I'm unsure why they send them out. as they're not particularly helpful!)
    It can take anything from 2-12 weeks to receive your decision letter.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Dolly123

Welcome to the community! :) I can see chiarieds has answered your query, just wanted you to know, I popped your post into our PIP, DLA and AA section of the forum, in case you had any other questions or queries :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Dolly123
    Options
    Thankyou very much,I had letter today to say we have all information to make a decision wot do use think never done it before thanks 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It means that they have everything they need from you to decide whether you're entitled to PIP @Dolly123, so the next time you hear from them, you'll know whether or not you've been successful. 

It might be quite a wait now, but if you need help with anything while you wait, please ask :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Dolly123
    Options
    Aww thankyou the stress they make u feel I had Crohn’s disease for 17 years now can’t work had 3 ops,depression and siatica wot will be will be I will update use thankyou  :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can really hear your stress @Dolly123. Would anything, in particular, help to reduce your stress at the moment and help things feel more manageable? 

Please do update us if you feel comfortable to update us. Similarly, please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to support you, even if that's just listening to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.