Waiting for Pip decisio
TwinSeeker
Community Member Posts: 6 Connected
I applied for Pip the beginning of February. I did it online and sent the form off 17th Feb 2023. I had my telephone assessment on 20th March. I have had a text saying from DWP saying they had received it and that it might take upto 8 weeks. I know I am probably borderline on the points to receive it . What do people do while waiting for a decision. I find I am anxious waiting for it. Do they text you or write to you with their decision?
0
Comments
-
Duplicate thread here https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/104106/waiting-for-pip-decision#latest0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 437 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 889 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 673 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
