Poem called The lionesses — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called The lionesses

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,381 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called The lionesses 
Sarina Wiegman manager of the lionesses has got the lionesses side playing a wonderful style of football as they already have euros trophy and they won the Women's Finalissima Trophy last night against a top side in Brazil at packed of Wembley. Now they prepare for the World Cup tournament to be held in newsland and Australia Thu, Jul 20, 2023  Sun, Aug 20, 2023. I feel that the lionesses have no fear of any team, but they with self confidence and belief that Sarina Wiegman has got instilled into the players and squad that World Cup glory can be theirs but there is still a lot hard work ahead before they can think about that but I would like to thank Sarina Wiegman instilling confidence into our lionesses who are inspiring our young generation of young girls to follow in female football players footsteps when they pull on the white England shirt it just reminds you how much hard work you had to do to get picked to play for the England national women football team indeed that what young girls and young women esteem to be like some of their women football heroes who are preparing ahead of the women World Cup, so football fanatics who will stay up until the early hours of the morning to see how our lionesses will fare in the women World Cup tournament good luck to our lionesses I hope women World Cup glory will be yours as you begin to prepare to take the nation on a journey with the England women’s football team but when set and done we hope our lionesses be holding the World Cup trophy aloft in joyous celebrations once the lionesses would cup trophy will hopefully be returning home with the lionesses on the team plane to rapturous applause and cheers as the lionesses can hopefully add World Cup winners to their lionesses achievements. Sarina Wiegman and Sarina Wiegman have got the nation dreaming that World Cup glory can be for Sarina Wiegman and her young lionesses who play well in the tense situation the penalty shootout in last night game was a example of who calm and composed the lionesses seem to rise to the challenge and define the odds to achieve beatitful victory which keeps the winning momentum going forward as the carry on their preparations ahead of the start of the women World Cup tournament. I have one more thing to say good luck to our lioniness  Sarina Wiegman the manager of our amazing team you always seem to be to put beaming beatitful smiles on the nation faces of our English fans with the slick style and passing style of that Sarina Wiegman gets her young lioniness to play and continue to play the confident game Sarina Wiegman and her lioniness are playing which has our fans on the edge of their seats and playing the fearless football that has got our Sarina Wiegman and her lionises players who never no when they are beaten, why this our lionesses are who young girls who inspire to be  but we will have wait and watch this we hold breath to see wether women World Cup glory can be for our Sarina Wiegman  her lionesses and their seem the sweet smiles and spirits you send through the nations eyes.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.