What can i do that i meetup with a men but now i'm not interested in dating site or apps anymore ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What can i do that i meetup with a men but now i'm not interested in dating site or apps anymore ?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
On Friday 7, I met up with a man in Liverpool. i went on a train with my mum that took me and is went great . It was he who told me that he dropped off some of his stuff and went to catch a bus. I was also informed of his location near Mark & Spencer. Since I arrived by train in Liverpool, I was early. Although he was late, he wasn't too late. now i'm not interested in trying online dating anymore or any dating sites anymore since some of the same type of men were there . If I didn't give them what they wanted some of the men ghosted me and other men made an excuse saying i'm very busy and just give up when happen on Facebook when did stay happening , the men that i met up with seemed to be very different from the two option that i did have but wasn't interested in two option for some of them turned me off . The one men that i met up i was attracted to him more and now i'm waiting  to see how to go . He is older than me and he is 33 year old and I'm 24. I also had a great time and felt good. If I am no longer interested in online dating . sites or apps to find dating sites, but have always had trouble finding good men, but I think have found one?

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.