If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip reivw

Options
ella1992
ella1992 Community member Posts: 183 Courageous
hi I just got this text does this mean there looking at my pip today I sent my reivws fourm last week I'm shocked to see it scanned oready on system as I fort people from last year are waiting for assmeants still thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,264 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Seems like your file has already been sent across to the health assessment providers. It doesn't mean they are looking at it today. The wait could still be several months, possibly longer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Blue_eyes
    Blue_eyes Community member Posts: 91 Courageous
    Options
    Hello @ella1992. Poppy is right,the wait could be months.
    My assessment was 12 months after I received text exactly just like yours.
    I hope you won't have to wait that long 🤞
  • ella1992
    ella1992 Community member Posts: 183 Courageous
    Options
    I would prefer to wait that long as iv been worrying about it as I had to do a Mr to fight for my pip in 2019 il mostly likely have to again 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.