ESA Review. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA Review.

Options
philip14
philip14 Community member Posts: 26 Listener
Hi all ! Has reviews for (ESA) started up again ?. Just asking so i can start to get mentally prepared for the dreaded letter. 

Comments

• philip14
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Sorry just seen the spelling mistake in the title ?!. :D It's now been fixed.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They are still suspended. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • bobby123
    bobby123 Community member Posts: 190 Courageous
    Options
    philip14 said:
    Hi all ! Has reviews for (ESA) started up again ?. Just asking so i can start to get mentally prepared for the dreaded letter. 
    What year was your last review
  • philip14
    Options
    Thanks for the reply poppy123456. Now it's just the wait for my PIP review. 
  • philip14
    Options
    Hi bobby this would be my first review since being put in ESA support group in 2020.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    bobby123 said:
    philip14 said:
    What year was your last review

That will make no difference because they are still suspended. The only assessments that are taking place are first time claims and change of circumstances.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • MrSt0rM
    MrSt0rM Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    If you ring DWP they will tell you your review date. According to what they told me today, they are no longer suspended and they are doing reviews. 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    MrSt0rM said:
    If you ring DWP they will tell you your review date. According to what they told me today, they are no longer suspended and they are doing reviews. 

When ringing ESA you're speaking to someone from a call centre who has very little knowledge of the benefits system. Reviews are still suspended.

• MrSt0rM
    MrSt0rM Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    I responded on the other thread. I was posting due to a friend having a review exactly when they were told. 
  • philip14
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hi all just had my pip review text saying the letter is due in two weeks time. So this is my first review what are the chances my reward will stay the same as nothing's changed ? Also any advice on filling out the form and what evidence do they need this time ? This is so stressful !.
  • philip14
    Options
    Sorry wrong thread ?!.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.