The texts stopped when I met men and they left me on read. Does that count as ghosting? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The texts stopped when I met men and they left me on read. Does that count as ghosting?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
There have been a variety of ghosting that some men have just shown me, and I have also moved one. After meeting up with some men in real life, I think I've been ghosted since they stop texting me and don't reply. My reading has been left on. I did a pattern with the same men that meetup in Liverpool. I'm guessing age doesn't matter in that section. I might be wrong . What do you think is more like a ghost? i move on to someone new . They were also met on Badoo, an online dating app. Usually, I thought older men or women should know better, but I'm wrong in this case. or they could be busy or could found someone else . that i think that happen to me one before .with one men that kept making up excuse and i'm sorry i been very busy . i think he was also texting more then one person and that now didn't work out him but went back to texting me after i lose interest and move on from on different men but men think ghost me after the meetup . now l'm back at the started again . texting a new men is is 31 year old . the men that did meetup with 33 year old 

Comments

• Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
    Options
    @Purrrrrrr i through i already tried groups and social events and just found men that already has girlfriend . a underage men that underage of  alcohol . very rude and very cocky . men  always trying to sit at me . i even ask my friend and they got none that knew they are single . other guys i wasn't interested since they seem very loud or just seem very immature when i try some groups and social events .

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh no @Splatmate24. It really does not sound like you have had the best time with any of this  :(
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.