Poem our target — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem our target

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited May 2023 in Coffee lounge
With our talent’s their no doubt it’s about being proud of our hidden talents as we keep refining our skills like we are uncut gems that we are but keep making our gem polished and beautiful like we all are. Its about seeing how far we come each day and let my say we are rays of sunshine shine we bring warmth and encouragement and glimpse beauty that we have inside all always shine through as pursuing our own happiness through our dreams but it seems to me that we are all encountering each other through our individual journeys to accomplish our own destiny and happiness can be reached through our own unique ways as we receive our praise from the wonderful members of the scope online community who is a fantastic space that scope online community is. It keeps us motivated to continue driving forward in pursuit of our individual aspirations beyond the tears of frustration that we may face but we need to continue to smile and remember what gorgeous people we are keep shooting for the stars the marvellous people draw inspiration from each other as we drive through and so can you and fly like high the sky because we are our own pilot to our plane to fly ourselves to glory as our individual stories keep continuing each day and new chapter is written each day,

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.