If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Fati1808!

Options
Fati1808
Fati1808 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited May 2023 in Start here and say hello!
Hi, I am happy to be part of this community, I have been looking for information about CBD products and their benefits for a while now and I hope this community will help even more.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,451 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Fati1808 welcome to the forum. I don't really know enough about CBD to say. Some of out members use it so might jump on your post.
    Join in with any topics going around on the site
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there @Fati1808 and welcome, I can see you've already found one discussion related to CBD on the community. Is this something you've talked about with your GP before?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Fati1808
    Fati1808 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Hey @Alex_Scope yes I did actually and he told me that he heard about it and about the benefits but he never experienced it with a patient. So since I joined the group I actually gave it a try using cbd oil because it seemed that it was the most popular way of consuming it. To be honest my sleep has never been deep and restful. I have tried it 3 times and still have some left for when I experience a difficult time. This is the <moderator removed advertising> that convinced me to go ahead. Let see if this is going to be a long term solution.
  • Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,008 Scope online community team
    Options

Hello @Fati1808

I'm glad the CBD oil is helping you get better sleep :)

I just want to let you know I’ve edited your comment because it contained an advertising link. For more information about why I removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

All the best,

Cher

Online community team

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.