If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Laser eye surgery

Options
apples
apples Community member Posts: 247 Courageous
Hi all

just wondering if anyone has had laser eye surgery and if so what was your experiences ?

im thinking about having it done but 2 things are stopping me, the halo around lights at night and the dry eyes

love to hear from anyone that’s had it done

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @apples I'm afraid I can't help as it's not something I've had done, but hopefully this will boost your post for members to share their thoughts :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @apples

I hope you are keeping well? Just to let you know I have moved your post to our Physical and Neurological impairments section of the forum. In the hopes more people will see :) 

I have never personally had it done, but have friends who have and they all had similar apprehensions. They felt a lot better after speaking to their opticians about those worries. It may be worth booking in and seeing what yours says. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.