Hello I’m a newbie:) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello I’m a newbie:)

Options
bunnyr
bunnyr Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Joined up yesterday and have been working out how to use the site. Doing ok lol
i am 50 years old and I have been blind over ten years. I have had eye problems since birth. I live on my own with a Bengal cat called Mo. I have also got schizophrenia (since I was 17) I’m currently unemployed and receiving full pip and esa! I have a private care worker who helps me do whatever I want 
bun x

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and a warm welcome @bunnyr glad to see you settling in here :) I think I saw a picture of the lovely Mo in another of your posts, thank you for sharing it!

If you'd like to explore the forum, here's a few of the best places to get started:
    • Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too

I hope this community can act as a place of support for you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.