Morphin patches — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Morphin patches

Options
jackieann3
jackieann3 Community member Posts: 80 Courageous
Hello I've been given morphin patches for my back was just wondering I anyone has used them before and how they got on with them, thanks.

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,718 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All I can say is that my good lady has used them for years and without them she couldn't get out of bed some days due tao her back problems.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @jackieann3

I hope the patches are helpful to you! Did they give you a time scale for when you should know if they work for you or not? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,664 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes, i've used those but was allergic to them so had to stop. I didn't use them for long enough to know if they helped.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.