If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

PIP HAPPY!!!!

Options
sam7399
sam7399 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
Hi everyone,

I am over the moon to declare my award review has been extended for another 4 years!! was done by paper based assessment. Despite only getting enhanced for daily living and nothing on mobility it’s change , I have got lower rate for mobility I’m so happy! The decision maker called me up and was so nice and said it’s all sorted hope you’re happy and safe and well. Over the moon !!!! getting back dated 👌

Comments

• serenity2
    serenity2 Community member Posts: 250 Pioneering
    Options
    It’s lovely to hear the good news.
    the longevity of it is a big bonus. :) 4 years is much better than 12 months.The anxiety it all causes is awful..
    treat yourself, as I know it will have been exhausting all that. 

:)
    Best Wishes
    serenity2 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,393 Scope online community team
    Options
    That's brilliant news @sam7399, thanks for updating us all!
    Community Manager
    Scope
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.