Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Scope Disability Equality Awards
Nominations are now open for the Scope Disability Equality Awards!
Do you know an individual, group or organisation that’s working hard to achieve disability equality? Then nominate them now at www.scopeawards.co.uk.
The Scope Disability Equality Awards celebrates the achievements of individuals, groups and organisations who are campaigning for disability equality, challenging attitudes and bringing about social change.
Scope wants to hear from equality champions who are paving the way.
People and organisations who are working every day to end disability inequality. By celebrating their stories, we can empower and inspire others to join the campaign for equality for disabled people.
You can nominate yourself, a community group, organisation or anyone who you think is doing fantastic work to campaign for disability equality.
Nominations are open from Wednesday 19 July until Friday 6 October.
To find out more and make your nomination at www.scopeawards.co.uk
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 41 Games room
- 428 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 612 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 819 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions