If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Still waiting for PIP to be reassessed. Worried.

Options
RVJ11
RVJ11 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
Hi all, my PIP has been in review since the 19th of January this year and, other than automated texts from the DWP saying they still have my form etc. I've heard nothing. I am very worried that when it does come to the assessment I may not get to keep it even though nothing about my condition has changed. I'm still struggling with depression and anxiety no matter how much help I get. I'm utterly miserable and losing hope. Can anyone give some advice?

Comments

• MW123
    MW123 Scope Member Posts: 631 Pioneering
    Options
    I submitted my review form in March 2022, it has finally been reviewed, and I am currently in the process of waiting for a decision. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,181 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    In comparison to a lot of other people you haven't been waiting that long. There's long delays for review decisions and it's been the same for about 2 years, maybe longer. Nothing more you can do but wait.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.