Hi, my name is suecrease! I need a new tax entitlement form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is suecrease! I need a new tax entitlement form

suecrease Community member Posts: 1 Listener
im trying to tax my new vehicle i think i  need a new tax entitilement form


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,546 Disability Gamechanger
    You will need a new certificate of entitlement. You will need to contact the department that pays your disability benefit, whether that's PIP, DLA or ADP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Scope
    Hannah_Scope Posts: 5,831 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @suecrease

    Welcome to the community! :) I hope you are well today?

    I see Poppy has answered your query. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more help. 
    Hannah - She / Her

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.