Lake District Visitation Research — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lake District Visitation Research

Options
Andy3982
Andy3982 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone

As part of my master's research project at Leeds Beckett University, I am working with the tourism board for Cumbria and would like to interview people who identify as having a long-term mobility impairment. The aim of the research is to understand the various barriers faced when considering a visit to the Lake District National Park.

To be eligible for the study participants must...
  • be aged over 18
  • identify as having a long-term mobility impairment
  • live within 90 minutes of the park
  • but rarely (or perhaps never) visit.

Interviews are to take place at a convenient time of your choosing, online, between 7th and 25th August, and will last approximately 30 minutes.

The results of the study will be shared with the tourist board - your contribution may make a real difference in making the park more inclusive.

If you, or anyone you know, may be able to take part then I'd love to hear from you!

Please feel free to contact me here, or email; a.forrester3982@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.