Do you decorate for Autumn and Halloween? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you decorate for Autumn and Halloween?

Options
Hannah_Alumni
Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
I feel like decorating for the seasons is a very American concept. But, I have seen more people get into it over the years.

Growing up, we've always had seasonal items and swapped round decor bits but also because of their use. For example, we have servewear that is lighter and looks more summery. But then in the autumn and winter we have pieces that are a little heavier, bulkier and generally has the use of being able to go in the oven. Some are also shaped like pumpkins :D 

I love swapping out my bedding to match the season, and generally start decorating where I can. My friend thinks decorating the house is more of a just for Christmas thing.

What do you think?
  • Does decorating for the seasons get you in the mood?
  • Does it give you an excuse to have a "spring clean" each time?
  • What seasonal items have you bought recently? 
Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.