Pre-University Disability Event This Weekend — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pre-University Disability Event This Weekend

Options
AF75Qs
AF75Qs Scope Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all! I've not been super active in the forums, but I wanted to share an event I'm organising with another disability group that I thought might be of interest!

Head Up! is a disabled student/graduate-led organisation that offers mentoring and events for young people interested in higher educaton.

The event, on the 27th August at 3pm, is a 'pre-university' Q&A, so it is mainly focused on the student experience for anyone who is transitioning to university this year, but is open to all! 

The panel is to be confirmed but currently has students from Cambridge, Bristol, and York, who are a mix of STEM and humanities students.

I thought I'd share this in this part of the forum in case anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be!

I've linked the Facebook post just as it has the alt-text in the post body and in the alt-text field, but here is the link direct to the signup form too: https://forms.gle/rRSWPjc4Kniyf6aE8

We run this event and mentoring every year so feel free to follow us on social media if that sounds useful! Also if you're a grad/student who wants to be involved feel free to get in touch too  :)
Anna she/her
Tagged:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.