When get paid ESA since bank hoilday Monday — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When get paid ESA since bank hoilday Monday

Options
zane
zane Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
Hi I like know when my esa gets paid since bank holiday Monday I’m confused since I get paid on Tuesday but last time was bank holiday I got paid on Friday so will get paid this Friday or be on a normal Tuesday thanks 

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Should be Tuesday as normal, you will of been paid early last time if your original payment failed to send so they had to do it manually.
  • zane
    zane Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    bg844 said:
    Should be Tuesday as normal, you will of been paid early last time if your original payment failed to send so they had to do it manually.
    Ok thanks reply wasn’t sure so thanks reply enjoy rest day 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,396 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Although Tuesday isn't a bank holiday some banks will allow access to the funds on the Saturday before, like they often so with Monday payments. Though i know some banks no longer do this and Nat west is one of them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,673 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    In all cases if its due Tuesday it will be paid Tuesday, anything due Monday will be paid on Friday.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.