Disability apps? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability apps?

Options
Darce21
Darce21 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hey everyone, 
I hope your all well 
I was just wondering if anyone knew I’d any apps to meet friends or find a relationship I’ve tried the mainstream dating apps but had no luck 
thank you 
darcey 

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Darce21

Welcome to the community! :) I'm afraid I don't know of any apps, hopefully community members can share their experiences. I thought to comment and ask if there are local interest groups in your area you could join? Thought it'd be a nice way for you to make friends. A lot of them can meet online as well as in person. It's how I started to get out more :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Autism_at_40
    Autism_at_40 Community member Posts: 724 Pioneering
    Options
    Hiki is one I just found out about.  It's for both friendships and love.  It's for Autistic adults though, so I am not sure if it would be suitable for you.  Not tried it either, so it may not be very good.
  • Antony
    Antony Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Im on Facebook dating apps i get plenty of likes then after talking to a lady i start to think should i tell her i have health issues then i just x her off and think i shouldnt bother meeting any one i would rather meet some one with a health issue so we can support each other buy ive not seen a person with any health issues

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.