WCA/ MR / uc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

WCA/ MR / uc

Options
g7iqj
g7iqj Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
WELL WCA  uc   MR .   Just had uc538  pdf . NOT GOOD  . DWP sticking to orginal disstion .  i fit to do some work did not get lcw/ lcwra . 2/10/2023  so ive lodged  appeal with triburals  DWP  have to 6/11/2023  to reply .  supply fit note to 5/11/2023 .   THE thing is can DWP  force & bully me  to go on  train course/ seek work .  UNTILL  the case heard & tribunral ???.  6- 12 mouths .   MY  issue  mobilse max 1-2 min stand 20 metere shuffle  with walk stick aid   sit 10-15 miuites . CHDC  asseor  gave me 9 points for not climing stairrs  but (0) points should been 15 mobility less 50 mobilise  .  FLAWED COROURPT reporting . 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,701 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As you were found fit for work then no further fit notes will be accepted for this condition so your fit note untul 5/11/2023 is irrelevant.

What is expected of you will depend on your claimant commiment. Just so you're aware DWP do not always respond by the date given. If this happens HMCTS will extend the date. If they still don't respond then the hearing will just continue as normal but they will eventually respond.

I'd strongly advise you to put the assessment behind you now because that's in the past. Concentrate on which descriptor you think applies and if this is LCWRA then only one needs to apply, it's not about scoring points.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • g7iqj
    g7iqj Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    edited October 2023
    Options
    BEcause  iwas earning  above AET  £617  mouth  claim UC as top up.&  LAST  few mouths supplied fit notes  . NO  commitiments  just log  in often report changes  do to do list . NEXT  coach appoitnment  by phone , ATM   mon 23 october .  my issuie. MOBILISE  stand 1-2 min  walkwith aid stick max 20 meteres . ATM   sit 10-20min.  walking no no cant go far do much .  CHDC  reported i can only mobilise  20 meteres aided  unstable on feet ,   CANT prepare cooked food hold sauspans  full water use  walk stick mobilise/  same time  cant climb stairs  aided. BUT  she only gave 9 points for stairs  . NOT  15  mobilise  Should been 24 min.  AS mobilse   effects  all ur life not just work  say  lwcra .  THANCKS  for advice . 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.