Hi, my name is Maysmith! When is my LCW paid? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Maysmith! When is my LCW paid?

Maysmith Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 7 in Universal Credit (UC)
First sick was sent inon June got awarded lcw on the1 of cutover due to payed uc on the 17 October so when will my first lcw be paid


  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 1,496 Scope online community team
    Hi there @Maysmith and welcome to the community! 

    I'll just pop your post into the Universal credit area so more people will e able to see it and hopefully give you all the answers you need. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Disability Gamechanger
    To clarify, was this decision LCW or LCWRA? Check your decision letter and come back to tell us. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 49,774 Disability Gamechanger
    If the decision was Limited Capability for work (LCW) there’s no extra money each month. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.