Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Getting upset easily.

Options
Strawberry1
Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,762 Disability Gamechanger
I get upset so easily.  I thought I'd ruined the game 😥

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Options
    That's my mental health playing up again. 
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    I'm just not a strong person that's all . Sorry. 
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    My mental health has always been rubbish no matter what unfortunately. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,817 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Strawberry1 are you ok ?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Strawberry1
    Options
    Hi @woodbine , yes thank you . I'm just like that.  I thought I'd ruined the game.  Sorry.  I'm a silly old woman.  Thanks for checking up on me . I just get upset Easily I was more cross with myself 
    . Sorry. 
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Thank you @woodbine . Your a gem 💎. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,817 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @woodbine , yes thank you . I'm just like that.  I thought I'd ruined the game.  Sorry.  I'm a silly old woman.  Thanks for checking up on me . I just get upset Easily I was more cross with myself 
    . Sorry. 
    You don't have to say sorry, many of us get upset easily I can cry for England sometimes and I'm a man and you are not a "silly old woman" just take care
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Strawberry1
    Options
    I appreciate your kindness @woodbine thank you.  Your a gem  💎.  No one to blame I was cross with myself.  You take care too.  
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,644 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Strawberry1
    Oh please don’t get upset and you’ll never ruin any games we all get upset and mixed up with things.
    We are all your friends on here and we care about you, just like you care about us.
    I hope you have a nice relaxing night my friend.

❤️
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,298 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Strawberry1 I’m sorry to see you were upset. Please don’t think you’re a “silly old woman” you’re not at all. You’re human the same as everyone. 

There’s been many times when I’ve got upset about different things on here. Sometimes I’m surprised I’m still here. 

Please don’t be so hard on yourself. You seem such a lovely and friendly person. Always here if you would like a chat.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening! ❤️
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Thank you @Lou67 and @poppy123456 ,  I love being on this forum.  You are very special people. Thank you for letting me be part of the community.  I was cross with myself because I thought I'd ruined the game . I'm a silly sausage.  Thanks again  . Your both stars ⭐  . Sending hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,644 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Strawberry1
    Thanks and remember your a special woman who gives us all great support.  ❤️
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 15,228 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Strawberry1 I know it can be difficult to believe in good things about yourself. I have lived with mental illnesses all my life. But you can trust folk on here when they say what a lovely person you really are. You have such a warm soul so much empathy for everyone. 
    You truly didn’t mess up the game. 
    But I use to mess up the games a lot and get upset but it doesn’t matter to the game or any of us playing it. It’s just a game. 
    Sending you a special hug 🤗 to a special person. 
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Apologies for my late response I've been watching a bit if tv , had something to eat and had a bath . Just chilling out again now . A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO @Ada and @Lou67 . I do struggle to believe in myself quite a lot . Everyone is so kind here and I'm will always be eternally grateful for that .  You both are lovely people with big hearts it's nice to be around kind people so thank you again.  Sending GIGANTIC BIG HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU . DIAMONDS 🔹 BOTH OF YOU . 
  • Ada
    Options
    Morning @Strawberry1 Just popped in to wish you a good day. And say thinking of you. Catch you later. Hugs 🤗 
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Good morning @Ada , I wish you well . Thank you so much for your kindness and support it's appreciated more than you will ever know.  Please take care of yourself and please be kind to yourself too x
  • Ada
    Options
    Good morning @Ada , I wish you well . Thank you so much for your kindness and support it's appreciated more than you will ever know.  Please take care of yourself and please be kind to yourself too x
    Hope your doing well @Strawberry1 x
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Thank you @Ada . Take care of yourself please. 
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    I seem to have become upset all of a sudden.  Lots of things on my mind.  A good cry gets rid of stress I believe.  
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,631 Scope online community team
    Options
    I always find that it's good to have a cry sometimes @Strawberry1, helps to let it all out and de-stress.

Sorry you've got so much on your mind today, I hope things get easier for you soon. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help, and take care of yourself <3
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.