Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Depression.

Options
Strawberry1
Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,813 Disability Gamechanger
I have always had depression problems since being a child.  Feeling out of sorts. Just wondering if any one else has similar issues. 

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Options
    Feeling down in the dumps today due to my stomach issues.  Feeling very teary today .
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,249 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry you feel especially depressed today @Strawberry1 you are a nice person and don't deserve to feel like this. Yes I have had depression for a long time as well but have some days worse than others, I just cope with it by getting through it and surrounding myself with things or people that make me feel better. I hope this helps a little.
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Hi @66Mustang , its nice to be able to talk to people who understand depression and anxiety etc . I'm so to hear your story too . Thank you so much for your kindness and support and time.  Your an absolute star 🌟.  Thank you so much.  
  • laghzaoui
    laghzaoui Community member Posts: 47 Connected
    Options
    Hi, I don’t feel well and just wish to die, is better to live in this temporary accommodation because I don't have I
    can breathe no garden no space 4 children always I'm in depression
    Can someone help me with what to do I have one year and 8 months in this flat and I don't have the right to change anything because is not my house if you see the beds and sofas all is old 😭😭

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,674 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @laghzaoui, I'm so sorry to read you're struggling so much. I'm going to pop you an email, please look out for it today.
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Kimberleyh
    Kimberleyh Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options
    Feeling down in the dumps today due to my stomach issues.  Feeling very teary today .
    Hi,
    I suffer with depression and anxiety just getting over a new episode of it thank god had my medication changed now feeling better thank god 
  • Kimberleyh
    Kimberleyh Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options
    laghzaoui said:
    Hi, I don’t feel well and just wish to die, is better to live in this temporary accommodation because I don't have I
    can breathe no garden no space 4 children always I'm in depression
    Can someone help me with what to do I have one year and 8 months in this flat and I don't have the right to change anything because is not my house if you see the beds and sofas all is old 😭😭

Why don't you get on the council list
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.