Is there a reason why I seem to attract a lot of bad men and prefer to have one good man? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is there a reason why I seem to attract a lot of bad men and prefer to have one good man?

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous

A number of guys have contacted me first to compliment my looks on dating apps. While I'm ok with a bit of complimenting on my looks, I prefer to compliment my personality and clothes instead of just my looks. . I'm ok with being compliment about shoes to. I did get a lot of compliments about just about looks and that can get very annoying. This has happened to inRL as well as online dating. It has happened to more online dating. I would assume if men kept complementing  about just looks, they might be interested in sex. I would prefer to be viewed as hot women but would prefer to be taken seriously and don't want to get in a relationship with one of men. That has traits are repecful, open commutation, trustworthy, ask questions and be honest from the start. Yep i'm getting a lot attention's from men in rl .if i at social events for learning disabilities but not be attracted to some men there. Some were again too old for men that didn't look old. The last guys that met at a social turned out the age was 42 and my mum did pick up and take my phone number. I was the one that asked and he asked about to meetup for coffee on Saturdays of last oct. But it's nice to chat to a friend. Unfortunately, I can't make Saturdays. I was busy at that time. That one player did also message me on different dating sites quite a lot of XXXX. I did block. I seem to be more attracted to bad men but would prefer to only have one real good guy instead. Why do you get more attention from bad men and players that I'm not interested in dating or being in a relationship with at all? What are the reasons for getting attention from one player? That I did block or swipe left on dating apps. Is there a reason why I seem to attract a lot of bad men and prefer to have one good man? Is there a reason why I seem to attract a lot of bad men and prefer to have one good man?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,322 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @Splatmate24 dating apps can be a total minefield can't they? 
    I think people tend to compliment looks more on dating sites first, as it's so hard to compliment someone's personality after just seeing a profile with a bit of information. That kind of compliment can often come later. :)

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.