Hi, my name is Tracy02! I got awarded limited capacity to work — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Tracy02! I got awarded limited capacity to work

Tracy02 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi I got awarded limited capacity to work and I didn’t get it back dated 


  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Tracy02

    Congratulations on being awarded! and Welcome to the community :) 

    If you are owed any back pay, I would add a message on your journal to inquire.  
    Hannah - She / Her

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,293 Disability Gamechanger
    If the decision was just Limited Capability for work then there’s no extra money for this. 

    You will only be entitled to extra money if found to have Limited Capability for work related Activity. (Assuming you’re not claiming with a partner that already receives the LCWRA element on your claim)

    Please check the letter on your journal to see exactly what the decision was. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.