Hi, my name is purplepenguin! Had an accident, how I can get a temporary wheelchair chair? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is purplepenguin! Had an accident, how I can get a temporary wheelchair chair?

Options
purplepenguin
purplepenguin Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I had a fall at the weekend and broke my right leg in 2 places😢and wondering how i can get a temporary wheelchair chair to help get out the house one my husband can push me in.

not rushing to get out house tho as fell again when we came back from hospital trying to get up steps to my front door 😞 just wondering for forward planning. 

Also if anyone has any suggestions for mobile beauticians [Removed by moderator -Personal information] that would be fabulous as just want to do something nice for my wellbeing as in alot of pain. 

Thanks inadvance appreciate anything anyone can share with me. 

*Useful tip for anyone in a simlar position….I had an idea as I use fitness bands in the class i was attending and knew i had some at home somewhere. my cast is very heavy so could not lift my leg by myself but trialed it out with a firm band and was magic! So now can get up and use my crutches to got to bathroom independently woop woop 🤩!!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.