Hi, my name is susanchadwick65! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is susanchadwick65!

Options
susanchadwick65
susanchadwick65 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi i have had LS  for about 28yrs now and i was told i would be on steroid cream for life. Im sure using steroid cream has worstened my condition over the years as now my skin has thickened in places, almost leatherlike, but in other areas blisters and splits. It itches like mad when i am warm in bed which frequently disturbs sleep. I can oly say it is the most uncomfortable, painfully agonizing condition, that never fully goes away, and always comes back with a vengence. If only people understood this condition, most people have never heard of it. And yes it can be very dissabilitating. I go into depression with it, the pain can be unbearable. I have a high pain threshold, but this really is another level, as it is longterm. More like a life setence.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.