First lcwra payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

First lcwra payment

Options
kaishalewis
kaishalewis Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
edited January 28 in Universal Credit (UC)
Sorry if this question is asked a lot i applied for uc for my son on 6th oct and sent fit note same day so his assesment dates are 6th to 5th and  filled in a uc50 form which was logged onto their system on 16th october sent another sick note (so. no gaps) had assesment on 28th december awarder 3/4 days later his payment dates are the 12 th of month so when will his first payment of lcwra be please? He also gets his payments weekly thankyou for reading this far x

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,640 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    His waiting period will be Oct/Nov, Nov/Dec, Dec/Jan… LCWRA starts from assessment period 6th Jan to 5th Feb and first payment will be 12th Feb. No LCWRA element is owed. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • kaishalewis
    kaishalewis Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
    Options
    Thankyou so much x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.