My mental health getting worst — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My mental health getting worst

Options
zane
zane Community member Posts: 156 Courageous
Hi any adivce my mental health getting worst because i feel un safe at moment and worry my partner safety because i had go my partner carer go shopping since got no support but im getting it im worried have not got benfit letter aslo feel un safe because of our next door i been like this since cause trouble. Feel un safe who does not live here next door boyfriend

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,718 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Are you engaging with your GP or other agencies about your MH problems ?
    I'm sorry I'm not making much sense out of your other issues.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,908 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Are you saying your unsafe with your neighbour And your unsafe with your boyfriend. Are these people hurting you. 

I understand it’s difficult but please take your time and try to explain. We are concerned for you. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,122 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @zane - what is making you feel unsafe right now? Is it next door's boyfriend?
    Are you & your partner both OK at the moment? Why are you worried about her safety?
    Please try not to worry about your ESA letter, although you got a letter about the new rates from April in January last year, doesn't mean anything's wrong this year, & you'll get it either this month or in March.

• zane
    Options
    Ada said:
    Are you saying your unsafe with your neighbour And your unsafe with your boyfriend. Are these people hurting you. 

I understand it’s difficult but please take your time and try to explain. We are concerned for you. 
    No with my girlfriend I’m un safe neighbours some time’s nothing happened today still no esa letter 
  • zane
    Options
    woodbine said:
    Are you engaging with your GP or other agencies about your MH problems ?
    I'm sorry I'm not making much sense out of your other issues.
    My gp won’t do nothing last time went saying it’s just dress 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.