Curious on the cost of living payment as I applied for pip in November? I'm on uc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Curious on the cost of living payment as I applied for pip in November? I'm on uc

Options
mozzwigan
mozzwigan Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I got the first 2 cost of living payments. But I seem to be in the very small group who have not yet got the 3rd and final 299 payment. I only thought of this today that is it possible I won't get it because I applied for pip in November. Although I've not even got pip yet and I'm pretty confident I may not after what I've read about it but does anyone know of this will effect this last payment. I'm on uc and have been for years. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,969 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Claiming or applying for PIP makes no difference to this CoL payment. You will be entitled to this payment if you were entitled to a payment of UC for an assessment period that ended between 13th Nov and 12th December. 

There's many people that haven't yet received the payment. It can be anything up until 22nd Feb, so plenty of time left yet. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mozzwigan
    mozzwigan Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Most places I read it says like 90% of col payments have been paid out. Its weird everyone I know has got it. I havnt I usually do. I'm just overthinking I guess I'll just have to wait. I was really relying on it 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,969 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's only the 11th, plenty of time left to receive it, if you're entitled. Being entitled to the previous payments is irrelevant. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.