Motability — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Motability

Options
Cha30lib4
Cha30lib4 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all, currently going through process of getting driving licence back after being banned (over 5 years ago). I think it may be issued temporarily on a medical licence with a no alcohol restriction, does anyone know if I’d still be eligible for a notability car, I have the right part of pip

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The best thing to do is to contact motability regarding this and they will be able to advise you. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Cha30lib4

Welcome to the community! :) I echo what Poppy has said, motability would be best to advise here. But please keep us updated! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.