National Love Your Pet Day - share your pet pictures — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

National Love Your Pet Day - share your pet pictures

Options
Rosie_Scope
Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,280 Scope online community team
edited February 20 in Coffee lounge
Today is National Love Your Pet Day, a day dedicated to pampering your furry friends. 

Pets make such a difference to our lives and I'm sure those of you who have them need no excuse to show some extra love! Will you be doing anything extra pampering for your pet today?

Unfortunately I don't have my own pet, but I'll share a pic of my housemate's dog, Lola. Living in a house with a pet is the next best thing to having a pet. No responsibilities, all the cuddles! Here she is having a very majestic nap on my bed. I say it's my bed, basically all the beds in the house belong to Lola now, especially if they're warm. It's Lola's house, really. We just pay the rent for her.

[Picture shows a fluffy golden cocker spaniel looking very content fast asleep on a pillow in the sunshine]

Would love to see some of your pictures! 
Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.