If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

What Achievements are you most proud of?

Options
Queen_K
Queen_K Community member Posts: 187 Empowering
Hey 

The achievement that I am most proud of is;
  1. I have recently passed my Driving Test, so now I can drive my car.
  2. Completing all my Education + University.
  3. Getting a Paid Job straight after University.

Comments

• zaddy123
    zaddy123 Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Options
    Mine is finishing a book. 

I made a conscious effort to read the whole book. every day I would read a bit more than the last. 

I would read one paragraph, then 2, then the whole page, then 2 pages and so on until I read the whole book.  
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Championing
    Options
    Some great achievements! I will come back to this as my brain went blank :D
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Options
    I have done some stuff that sounds like achievements like making money on the stock market and driving a supercar and buying a watch from a certain brand that many aspire to but my biggest achievement honestly was walking into a bar to meet some new friends who I met at a clinic a few weeks earlier. It was really terrifying for me, I was shaking all the way there and almost passed out with anxiety when I did it but it unlocked loads of opportunities for me because after I did it once, I could do it again with a bit less anxiety, then a few more times and it just came naturally. I don't see the friends anymore sadly and have not met anyone like that since before Covid now, however if I ever was to meet up with someone else in the same way I would find it quite achievable rather than almost impossible, thanks to that past experience :blush:
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,134 Championing
    Options
    My biggest achievements so far, are being married for almost 43 years and having two great children and two fantastic grandchildren.
    My most recent one is training my puppy (she's 12 months old) and will make a great dog.

2024 Election won

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,932 Championing
    Options
    great thread, my greatest achievement, is my 25 year relationship with my wife both courting and marriage and 3 kids, even though one of them has disowned me i still love her, good to see everyones achievements, x
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Options
    My achievements
    1:  Is my small family 🙂 
    2: My ability to see others and be inclusive and support.
    2: Rebuilding car engines from a Haynes manual and had one of my classic cars in a car magazine. 
    3: Being a singing for a band and playing live on the radio.

• MaxAardvarkWisbey
    MaxAardvarkWisbey Community member Posts: 35 Contributor
    Options
    1. Reaching adulthood (i'm 19)
    2. Making it 2 years SH and unalive attempt free
    3. Learning to cook the basics (pasta, rice, salmon, chicken)
    4. Practically finishing my first college course (2 exams left to submit, then done)
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,709 Championing
    Options
    I have many little things I'm proud of, that would seem silly to others, but they're a big deal to me. <3

But I guess my biggest achievement is still being here.  :) 

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.