Just received text saying "Review is complete" — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just received text saying "Review is complete"

rubin16
rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 495 Pioneering
Hi,

My pip was up for review last year in June 2023, following advice from here I did a seperate A4 sheet for each discriptor on how it effects me, and gave examples for each. I havn't heard anything from this (apart from a text now and then saying we still have your pip forms and you will here back soon) and been waiting to hear when I would have to have an assessment again.

Literally 10mins ago I just got a text from DWP saying your review is complete and you will receive your decision letter within 2 weeks, and not to phone as they can't give you your decision over the phone.

Does this mean I have had a paper assessment?

Thanks Rubin
I have Autism, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Gilberts Syndrome and Crohn's Disease and have knowledge in these areas.

Comments

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    Just to add to this, do you think its worth phoning pip tomorrow to see if they will tell me the outcome or wait for the letter?

I'm just curious to find out and hate waiting for things, the anticipation kills me.
    I have Autism, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Gilberts Syndrome and Crohn's Disease and have knowledge in these areas.

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,592 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds like a paper review, and yes if you want you can phone them today or tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @rubin16 Fingers crossed for the outcome! <3
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,808 Disability Gamechanger
    You can ring them anytime to ask what the decision is and they will tell you. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • woodbine
    As I said.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,808 Disability Gamechanger
    woodbine said:
    As I said.
    Well you actually said you can ring them today or tomorrow. That's different to "anytime"
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • woodbine
    The question from rubin16 was and I quote 

'Just to add to this, do you think its worth phoning pip tomorrow to see if they will tell me the outcome or wait for the letter?"

That was why I replied as I did. @poppy123456

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.