Pip assessment
Triby5467
Community Member Posts: 33 Connected
hey guys i had my pip phone assessment after 8am this morning. The woman seemed pleasent. But last week a nurse rang me saying she could try do paper based but decided to put me thru for a phone app. I had to go thru a tribunal to get pip in lockdown. I cant help worry even tho i was honest and detailed
0
Comments
-
Hello @Triby5467
I am glad the woman was pleasant! I am so sorry it is causing you worry. What are you doing for the rest of the day?1 -
Hannah not a lot today as i am not feeling well atm. Just trying to stay sane0
-
I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I do hope you have gotten some rest today
Why not come play games in the games lounge with us? 0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 121 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 191 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 434 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 898 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 947 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
