ESA reassessments — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA reassessments

Options
JaneCowell
JaneCowell Community member Posts: 25 Listener
Hi,
Apologies this may be answered elsewhere but does anyone know what the situation is with reassessments this year and how long is it usually before you are asked to do one?

Also, would ESA reassess before PIP date is due?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,723 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    At the moment it's mostly those in WRAG/LCW that are being reviewed. The majority of people in Support Group/LCWRA are not being reviewed at the moment. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • JaneCowell
    JaneCowell Community member Posts: 25 Listener
    Options
    Thanks very much.
    When you say at the moment not being reviewed do you mean for the rest of this year type of thing?
  • Kimmy87
    Kimmy87 Community member Posts: 320 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks very much.
    When you say at the moment not being reviewed do you mean for the rest of this year type of thing?
    I'm afraid no one has any definitive time scales. 
    Even when they start again properly, there will be backlogs. 
    There is just no way or knowing at the moment. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.