Hi, my name is Mikegp! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Mikegp!

Options
Mikegp
Mikegp Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello all, just joined, hope everyone is good. I am trying to get a certificate of PIP entitlement, but every time I get through the security questions on the phone, I am disconnected, even though I chose not to. This has happened several times, I can't get past it.  Just wondered if any of you guys had the same problems? I rang 0800 121 4433.

Comments

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 612 Pioneering
    Options
    It normally starts cutting you off when they are extremely busy and don't have enough room to put you in the normal call queue, you need to try at a different time. Normally best time to phone is as soon as they open at 9am.
    I have Autism, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Gilberts Syndrome and Crohn's Disease and have knowledge in these areas.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,412 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Mikegp, welcome to the community! You're not the first person to report that over the past few days. Unfortunately it seems like they're particularly busy at the moment and the only thing you can do is keep trying. Rubin's suggestion of calling at 9am might be worth a go if you're able.

Hope you get through soon!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.