If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is haddington! motobility, can anyone tell me how much the exact payment that is?

Options
haddington
haddington Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 13 in Transport and travel
I have ordered a VW golf car which should be here in about 4weeks can anyone tell me how much the exact payment that is taken from my disability allowance they say the full amount but does anyone who has bought a car through mobility know the exact payment they take

Comments

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 785 Pioneering
    Options
    I have ordered a VW golf car which should be here in about 4weeks can anyone tell me how much the exact payment that is taken from my disability allowance they say the full amount but does anyone who has bought a car through mobility know the exact payment they take
    When you ordered the car from motability it will have said how much the payment is, if it said all mobility part then all of your pip mobility payment will be paid to motability.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    By the time you collect your vehicle PIP will have increased the weekly amount because of the annual uprating. Therefore your PIP will reduce by £75.75/week (£303 every 4 weeks)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,706 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Heya @haddington and welcome to the community. 

I can see you've already had your question answered, but I just wanted to stop in and say hello. :)
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.