Wait for assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wait for assessment

Options
mama101
mama101 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
hello, I was just wondering is anyone could let me know when they had there work capability assessment ? I have been putting in sick notes on UC from GP since 20th February 2024 so I am aware it isn’t that long ago but just wondering how long I could be waiting for an assessment from others story’s/experiences? Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,665 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It varies considerably for everyone. Some wait just weeks and others can wait quite a few months. 

Most have assessments so you should expect one of those. Once an appointment becomes available you will be contacted. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.