I won my appeal!!! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I won my appeal!!!

Options
gerrys6
gerrys6 Community member Posts: 176 Courageous
Just a word of encouragement to not give up on your appeal I won mine today it was a telephone hearing and lasted about 25 minutes dwp even said that I should have been awarded more points which shocked me the acknowledgement from
them. 

Comments

• kreacher
    kreacher Community member Posts: 114 Courageous
    Options
    well done on your appeal
  • karen19862
    karen19862 Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    Well done that's brilliant news x
    I have just received my date xx
    How did it go for you can you tell me if you had to go through all your bundle during your call x
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,404 Scope online community team
    Options
    Fantastic news @gerrys6! What a relief! Hope you can relax now it's all over. Thanks for keeping us updated :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • gerrys6
    gerrys6 Community member Posts: 176 Courageous
    Options
    @karen19862 I never ! I was only appealing the mobility side of it as I got no points but they were so friendly (phone call appeal) and only wanted to ask about the walking part not the mental health as they said they had enough evidence on that and the fact that the dwp were there and admitted at the start I should have got points for mobility ! Which I was not expecting I was expecting a real fight for acknowledgment. In fact I didn’t refer ti my bundle at all but that’s because of the questions I knew by heart. Good luck with yours love 
  • karen19862
    karen19862 Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    Thank you so much xx I'm so pleased for you xx I hoping I will be posting good news in a couple of months xx well done again xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.