got fed up with waiting for my local job centre to decide if and when i can work — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

got fed up with waiting for my local job centre to decide if and when i can work

Options
DaddysGirl1982
DaddysGirl1982 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
I decided after the last time I saw an advisor at my local job centre that I would look online for voluntary work to get me out of the house to gain experience and improve and update my CV.
Finally, today after the goodness knows how many times I've had it re-arranged, I had my welcome chat meeting at my local hospital at the volunteer hub.
I have been booked on to the induction day which is next Monday afternoon from 2 pm to 4 pm, but I'm not sure where it is yet, but the lady I spoke to said that she will send me the details of the induction and a few other bits via email.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.