Award rates — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Award rates

Options
Niknaks
Niknaks Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi all, I've been awarded high rate care and low mobility 10 points, I'm a little concerned as I'm two points away from enhanced mobility also, it's a amazing award my friend said I should appeal for the extra two points as some Information was put in, I'm so scared to do this incase I loose the award any advice please?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,833 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    More information is needed to advise you further. Are you claiming PIP for physical conditions or mental health, cognitive or sensory conditions? 

Where exactly did you score the points for the mobility part?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Niknaks
    Options
    Hi I have bpd,cpstd and fibromyalgia it was all awarded in the planning and following a journey 10 points out of 12? Thanks
  • Niknaks
    Options
    I don't want to go phoning adp on Monday incase I loose it all just a bummer being two points from enhanced was to see what the best option is, I didn't even get a call I just got the decision so I don't want to cause any issues 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Did you score the points for being unable to undertake any journey on the majority of days? Fibro is a physical condition so whether it's possible to score points in the moving around part will depend on how far you can walk. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Niknaks
    Options
    Yes all the points for unable to plan a journey, it was a change of circumstances from pip to adp since September I filled in got my diagnosis of fibromyalgia in November I called they added but as case manager didn't call just on the information I provided I was awarded, as for the mobility moving around I get exhausted quickly can't move far on a flare, what are the chances of loosing my reward if It was lower it be OK I think it's just the two points off such ashame I know I'm lucky to even be awarded 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm afraid I have no idea what the stats are for ADP. We don't have many threads related to ADP. 
  • Niknaks
    Options
    No that's totally fine I understand, do you think I should call on Monday and see to tey for the two or leave it?
  • Niknaks
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.